COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
In order to keep our patients, their families and our community safe, we have updated our pandemic safety measures.
- Beginning June 28th, we will invite one person to accompany their pet into the exam room for appointments.
- To limit exposure between people, we are asking all clients to check in from their car. Upon arrival, please call (610) 434-4470 to check-in and let us know your name, your pet’s name and which spot you are in.
- We ask you to wear a mask when interacting with our team and entering the building, our team will continue to wear a mask for everyone’s safety.
- When an exam room is available our team will contact you, a hospital team member will meet you at the door of the hospital or at your car.
- A hospital team member will show you and your pet directly into an exam room.
- Each exam room will be equipped with social distancing markers indicating where clients should sit during the visit, additionally hand sanitizer will be available for your use.
- Our hospital team will hold the pet in support of the veterinarian during the appointment.
- Upon completion of the doctor’s examination of your pet, the hospital team will advise on checking out and exiting the hospital.
- Our team disinfects our exam rooms after every appointment and the lobby area is disinfected continuously throughout the day.
- Food and prescription pick-up, technician appointments and pet drop-off will continue to be handled curbside during our normal hours of operation.
- Curbside appointments will be accommodated upon request if you are uncomfortable accompanying your pet inside, please let us know when you check-in.
As always, the health and safety of our clients and our team is a top priority. Until we’re able to fully return to normal operations, we ask that you continue to follow all our recommended safety guidelines.
Our online pharmacy is a great option to have your pet’s food and prescriptions delivered directly to your home.
What to Know About COVID-19 and Your Pets
Please reach out to us at (610) 756-8444 to discuss your pet’s needs.
“Expected a crazy bill because of the animal and was wonderfully surprised at how reasonable the bill was for all the services I received”- Kristen
“Very trustworthy place, detail-oriented, and truly care about your pets.”- Haley P.
“I'm blessed to have them to care for my pets' health.”- Iynne R.